ONONDAGA COUNTY, N.Y. -- Fire damages a Mattydale restaurant. Crews were called to Pacific Japanese and Chinese Cuisine on Brewerton Road around 7 o'clock Sunday morning.
A passerby noticed the fire and called 911. No one was inside the restaurant at the time, and there were no injuries as a result of the fire.
Officials said there is some significant damage to the building.
Department of Emergency Management Commissioner Kevin Wisely said, "The roof line, and right on the front of the structure were hit hard. The rest of the facility, it's got some water and smoke damage, and some overhaul damage."
Investigators are now looking into what sparked the fire.